jobs in New Zealand, Auckland
- Well regarded national law firm.
- Enviable list of leading clients.
- Gain valuable exposure to wider litigation work.
A great opportunity for an ambitious mid-level employment solicitor to join this highly regarded national firm.More
$40,000 ~ $45,000
- Good academics absolutely essential
- Strong interest in litigation and advocacy work
- Great team and mentoring
Fabulous opportunity for a graduate lawyer who has completed their Professional Legal Studies.More
$70,000 ~ $100,000
- Junior - Senior
- Work alongside leaders in the field
- Collegial team culture
Multiple opportunities available in one of New Zealand's leading Resource Management teamsMore
$85,000 ~ $120,000
- Diverse range of work
- Collegial and supportive working environment
- Top commercial firm with national presence
Build a career as a recognised expert in technology law with one of New Zealand's leading technology and innovation teamsMore
$70,000 ~ $75,000
- Dynamic role with plenty of client contact
- Practising certificate not required
- International travel within South East Asia and th
Practising law but it's not for you? Is client-interaction your strength?More
- Well regarded and long established CBD firm.
- Quality work and clients.
- Approachable Partner and a great team environment.
A chance to work in a friendly and close knit team and to start to specialise in the the trust and private client area.More
$80,000 ~ $120,000
- Flexibility available
- Quality work
- Friendly, supportive team!
$110,000 ~ $150,000
- Leading firm with top clients
- Intellectually challenging, fast-paced work
- Career growth opportunity
Fantastic opportunity to join a leading Corporate team!More
$75,000 ~ $100,000
- Flexible work hours
- Great mix of commercial work
- Friendly supportive team
If you have 3yrs PQE in commercial property with trusts and estate experience - this role will develop your skills with excellent mentoring!More
$120,000 ~ $150,000
- Quality clients and work
- Prestigious firm with stellar reputation
- Competitive remuneration Full Job Description
Join an industry leading law firm and work with a quality client base. Definite path to partnership.More