Established in 1896, Halliwells is a reputable law firm based in South Taranaki. Serving some 4,000 clients, Halliwells works across a range of practice areas including; commercial, residential and rural property, trusts, estates, elder care, employment, Maori land and forestry.
Recently voted as the world’s #2 region to visit by Lonely Planet, don’t miss this fantastic opportunity to achieve an enviable lifestyle in the stunning Taranaki region. With nature at your doorstep at every turn and clear roads, come for the work and stay for the lifestyle. From the Mountain to the sea and everything in between, Taranaki really has it all.
For a Solicitor who can hit the ground running and take charge, this role offers you a lifetime of opportunity and progression. You will receive on the job training to develop and perfect your skills in a supportive and fun environment. Halliwells encourages continuous change and improvement and offers a flexible working environment.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Providing timely, accurate and pragmatic legal advice
- Liaising with clients and maintaining excellent service
- Managing and developing the digital platform ‘LegalPath’
- Contributing to development of the firm’s precedents, office manual and systems
Our ideal candidate
We are looking for an enthusiastic and high energy individual who is well organised and programmed to deliver. You will be a confident communicator with proven negotiation and problem solving skills and will have a knack for looking at how things can be done better.
Other key attributes include:
- Bachelor of Law Degree (LLB) with a current Practicing Certificate
- 3+ years experience in a law office environment
- Good sense of humor and desire to work collaboratively within the team
- Exceptional relationship building skills and strong customer focus
- Results oriented, efficient and adaptable
January 2018 start and a competitive salary!
To learn more about this role, please give Tara Dennehy or Tracey Soffe a call on (06) 757 3155. To apply online, submit your CV, cover letter and application form.
Click the link below to learn more about living in the stunning Taranaki region:http://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/news/article.cfm?c_id=3&objectid=11930314
Applications close Sunday 26th November 2017.