About the role
Our client is growing its legal team and has a newly created role for a commercially focused Legal Counsel in its Auckland office. Reporting to a General Counsel who is an experienced manager and mentor, you will provide proactive legal support in a wide variety of matters including contract review, negotiation, procurement, compliance and training. You will enjoy a great mix of quality work, variety and opportunity galore in a role that will develop your Legal Counsel skills to a high standard – from here, the world really is your oyster!
What we’re looking for
- 2 -3 years’ commercial and/or corporate law experience
- Good drafting skills and strong attention to detail
- Genuine interest in business and real appetite to learn and develop as an inhouse lawyer
- Positive, team player with a can-do attitude
- Previous in-house legal experience is not essential, quality commercial law firm experience essential
- Strong academics preferred
About the company
Internationally renowned, our client is one of New Zealand’s largest listed companies. Strongly values based, its core business impacts life in New Zealand daily, helping communities thrive. They have a strong brand, a key focus on sustainability and are a strongly values based business you will be proud to be part of. Curious? Find out more today!
How do I apply?
Click on “Apply Now”. Alternatively, contact us directly and quote reference number 835861. Application close date Wednesday 19 June 2019.
Kathryn Cross BMus LLB
027 700 8049 | email@example.com
At Artemis Executive Recruitment, we connect remarkable people with great places to work.